MONGOLIA INVESTMENT SUMMIT HONG KONG 2013, 18-20 NOVEMBER, HONG KONG
Featuring a line-up of Government representatives, business leaders and international investors, the 4th Annual Mongolia Investment Summit provides investors and companies seeking to do business in Mongolia with a thorough update of Mongolia’s investment and business climate and showcases its actual investment opportunities. Key sectors covered include Mining and Mining Services, Infrastructure, Energy, Financial Services, Retail, Real Estate, Construction and Agribusiness.
What’s new in 2013?
- Dedicated session on navigating Mongolia’s legal framework for foreign direct investment
- Panels on successfully managing risk and doing business in Mongolia
- Even more projects and concrete investment opportunities
- More investors sharing their tips and insights
- Focus session on Mongolia’s growing retail market
- Business matching assistance to help you set up meetings and make more deals!
- Extended networking opportunities, including the Special Mongolian Evening Drinks Reception co-organised with the Consulate General of Mongolia to Hong Kong and Macao
Mongolian companies and Mongolia-focused funds seeking to meet with investors and potential business partners, should make attendance at Mongolia Investment Summit Hong Kong 2013 their number one priority. Click here to download the latest brochure.
MBA members enjoy 15% discount; please quote Priority Code 695MBA15D during registration.